About Holliday & Associates
Who are we?
Holliday & Associates is a healthcare software and consulting firm that has specialized solely in Hospital Chargemaster solutions since 1990.
Our founders and Managing Partners, Rosemary Holliday and Bud Carroll, direct the company and support customers based on their deep understanding of hospital operations. Both have over 45 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, and both began their careers in the hospital setting.
Our mission is to:
- Provide the industry with robust, easy-to-use Chargemaster tools
- Facilitate proactive, compliant, and profitable Chargemaster Management
- Support the ever-changing challenges of hospital information systems, payment systems, and charge-related revenue cycle operations
- Develop and maintain strong customer and peer relationships
- Uphold our reputation for quality and integrity
What solutions do we provide?
The company’s HFMA Peer Reviewed ®* software tool, ChargeAssist®, supports all HIS platforms, hospital and health system sizes, and diverse Charge Management operational structures.
Using ChargeAssist®, our customers successfully:
- Manage charge data and processes
- Maintain multiple system masterfiles with any variety of file configurations
- Comply with coding and regulatory requirements
- Eliminate charge-related compliance risks
- Ensure accurate and appropriate reimbursement
Holliday & Associates’ Chargemaster consulting engagements include Detailed Chargemaster Reviews and Targeted Audits.
Our CDM Review team-based approach includes manual data review by technical auditors with operational knowledge and credentials in various clinical and technical areas. We also audit your file utilizing sophisticated audit protocols utilizing our software tools. Project Management and oversight by senior CDM Consultants ensures meaningful, consistent, and strategic guidance so your hospital can effectively prioritize and implement engagement findings.
Charge Management Educational programs provide techniques and insight to improve Chargemaster management effectiveness. Program attendees can include Chargemaster Coordinators, CDMTeams, Revenue Cycle staff, Hospital Departments, and Hospital Leadership.
Contact our Managing Partners at:
(530)550-0765 or (800) 831-3323
Rosemary Holliday, Managing Partner, Ext. 1 or e-mail RHolliday@ChargeAssist.com
Bud Carroll, Managing Partner, Ext. 2 or e-mail BCarroll@ChargeAssist.com
PO Box 5143 Incline Village, Nevada 89450
*HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met certain criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review Process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.